Quality Living is an owner-managed boutique property agency founded by Catherine Blum in Geneva in 2009 to address specific areas and market gaps. We specialize in the valuation, acquisition and sale and letting of property.
We have extensive experience in the Swiss property market, primarily in the luxury upper and upper-to-middle end of the market. We have built a solid reputation for being focused, confidential, hands-on, proactive, professional and exclusive.
Reasons to choose us:
- We like to build long-term relationships with selected, discerning clients.
- We adhere to a strict code of confidentiality.
- We seek to deliver quality service in every aspect of buying, selling, valuing or letting property in Switzerland as well as certain other countries.
- We provide personalized attention based on your specific property requirements.
- We provide foreign buyers with the key legal and tax facts to enable you to make an informed decision on purchasing a Switzerland property.
Cantons, areas, cities and towns in Switzerland where we have had properties on our books include:
Swiss Alps, Anières, Bursinel, Carouge, Old Carouge, Chambésy, Champel, Champex-Lac, Céligny, Chêne-Bougeries, Conches, Collonge-Bellerive, Cologny, Confignon, Coppet, Corsier, Dully, Eaux-vives, Florissant, Founex, old town Geneva, Geneva canton, Geneva center, Genolier, Gland, Jussy, La Capite, Mies, Martigny, La Nautique, Nyon, Pregny-Chambésy, Prangins, Rolle, Tannay, Valais, Vandoeuvres, Vaud, Verbier, Versoix and Vésenaz.
Areas, cities and towns in France where we have had properties on our books include the French Alps, Chautagne, Mégève et Paris .
Contact us if you would like to see the brochure we designed for a luxurious house on Lake Léman landscaped by the award-winning Irish and international landscaper Martin J. Hallinan and furnished by the globally renowned collector, antiquarian, interior designer and curator Axel Vervoordt.