For more information on any of these properties for rent in Switzerland and for a greater selection of Swiss real estate for rent, please contact us at Quality Living.
We specialise in the cantons of Geneva and Vaud and have a network of representatives that cover the rest of Switzerland.
What will I need to rent a property in Switzerland?
Here is the list of the documents required to file your application to rent a property in Switzerland:
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your residence permit
- a certificate of income (from your employer or your bank)
- a certificate of non-prosecution
Once the lease agreement has been signed, it is necessary to have dealt with the following items before the keys are handed over:
- a bank guarantee corresponding to 3 months’ rent
- a certificate of third-party liability and household insurance
- pay the first month’s rent